Louis L. Sternberg, Esq.
775 Park Avenue – The Huntington Atrium
Huntington, New York 11743
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D.
- University at Buffalo, B.A.
- New York State Bar
- United States Supreme Court Bar
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Nassau County Bar Association, Matrimonial Law Committee
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Matrimonial Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Huntington Lawyers’ Club
Awards, Honors and Experience
- Super Lawyers Rising Star: 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Suffolk County EAC ERASE Instructor – program educating non-custodial parents about the Family Court system with emphasis on child support: 2016 to Date.
- Empire State Counsel Honoree: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Best of Long Island – Best Divorce Lawyer nominee.
- Best of Long Island – Best Lawyer nominee.
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award Recipient.
- Touro Law Center Long Island Public Interest and Pro Bono Attorney of the Year Recipient.
- Lead Counsel Rated (Divorce & Family Law)
- Exceptional Service to the Public and the Community Award.
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence in the Family Law Clinic
- Appellate Practice
Our Commitment to Clients
Our commitment is always focused on resolving your legal issues and helping you to achieve your objectives. We take time to listen and to understand the details of your proposed transaction or legal issue. We work with you to tailor a legal strategy that best meets your needs.
To accomplish these goals, we encourage our clients to work in a close partnership with us as we handle your case or transaction. We believe that a collaborative process with our clients is essential to understanding the legal issues involved, and to protecting your interests in any case or transaction.
This commitment has earned us the trust and respect of our clients, our peers and the community. Please see our reviews and client testimonials for more information.