Long Island Family Law and Divorce Lawyer – Huntington, NY
We recognize that a divorce or family law matter is one of the most difficult life challenges that you may face. The resolution of your case will have a lasting impact on your children, finances and family structure. Whether by vigorous negotiation or powerful litigation, we consistently deliver the finest legal services to our clients in all family law matters.
Suffolk Family Court Lawyer and Divorce Attorney
The Law Office of Louis L. Sternberg concentrates on issues of New York matrimonial and family law including:
- Contested Divorce
- Uncontested Divorce
- High Net Worth Divorce
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Separation Agreements and Stipulations of Settlement
- Child Support (including establishment, modification, enforcement and violation of orders)
- Child Custody
- Spousal Support
- Spousal Maintenance (Alimony)
- Family Offenses / Orders of Protection (Restraining Orders)
- QDROs / Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (distribution of a pension or annuity)
Our clients need and deserve an experienced Family Court Lawyer or divorce attorney who is cognizant of the financial and emotional impact of such litigation as well as the potential impact that custody, visitation, spousal and child support, and equitable distribution determinations will have on them and their children. Our goal is to assist you through this tumultuous time and transition into the next phase of your life. We are cognizant of the fact that family law matters can be financially and emotionally draining. During the initial consultation, we will address legal fees and costs associated with your particular matter. We will help you outline your goals, develop strategies and implement methods to achieve your objectives.
We handle cases throughout New York including:
- Suffolk County Supreme Court
- Suffolk County Family Court – Central Islip
- Suffolk County Family Court – Riverhead
- Nassau County Supreme Court
- Nassau County Family Court
If you need a lawyer for your Suffolk County Family Court case or if you’re seeking representation for your Suffolk County Divorce, contact our Suffolk County Family Law attorneys by phone at (631) 600-3295 or through our online intake form to speak to a Suffolk County Family Law Lawyer.