Long Island Family Law and Divorce Lawyer
We recognize that a divorce or family law matter is one of the most difficult life challenges that you may face. The resolution of your case will have a lasting impact on your children, finances and family structure. Whether by vigorous negotiation or powerful litigation, we consistently deliver the finest legal services to our clients in all family law matters.
Suffolk Divorce and Family Law Attorney
The Law Office of Louis L. Sternberg concentrates on issues of matrimonial and family law including:
- Contested Divorce
- Uncontested Divorce
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Separation Agreements and Stipulations of Settlement
- Child Support (including establishment, modification, enforcement and violation of orders)
- Child Custody
- Spousal Support
- Spousal Maintenance (Alimony)
- Family Offenses / Orders of Protection (Restraining Orders)
- QDROs / Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (distribution of a pension or annuity)
Our clients need and deserve an experienced attorney who is cognizant of the financial and emotional impact of such litigation as well as the potential impact that custody, visitation, spousal and child support, and equitable distribution determinations will have on them and their children. Our goal is to assist you through this tumultuous time and transition into the next phase of your life. We are cognizant of the fact that family law matters can be financially and emotionally draining. During the initial consultation, we will address legal fees and costs associated with your particular matter. We will help you outline your goals, develop strategies and implement methods to achieve your objectives.
We handle cases in:
- Suffolk County Supreme Court
- Suffolk County Family Court
- Nassau County Supreme Court
- Nassau County Family Court
If you need assistance, advice, or representation in a Nassau County or Suffolk County divorce or family law matter, call the Law Office of Louis L. Sternberg at 516-669-3295 to schedule your free consultation with a Suffolk County Family Law Attorney.